Are your company's documents protected?
More than ever, companies must share and collaborate on sensitive documents to accomplish business objectives. Documents may be shared internally as well as externally; they may be shared with employees, business partners, investors, suppliers and customers; documents are also likely to reside in multiple locations, including personal computers, smartphones, tablets and cloud storage. With the mounting concerns over document leaks, the almost unthinkable ease of sharing has some serious security and compliance implications!
Undoubtedly, your company has security measures in place, such as firewalls, encryption data loss prevention (DLP) systems. However, most legacy solutions are complex and do not provide the comprehensive protection you need for your most important, irreplaceable asset – your documents:
- They do not easily facilitate the sharing of documents with external parties.
- You lose control over a document as soon as a user outside your organization receives it. It can then be easily copied, printed, forwarded to a competitor or leaked to the press.
- Employees may keep documents in their possession even when they are no longer with the company.
- They require heavy deployment, and potentially require installation of software across your organization and on your partners’ and customers’ systems.
Take back control of your information
WatchDox is trusted by hundreds of enterprises and Fortune 500 companies to provide advanced secure document exchange, virtual data room and secure investor communications services. The WatchDox services facilitate easy, secure, leak-free sharing of sensitive documents, inside and outside your organization:
- It protects, controls and tracks your shared documents – wherever they go. Protection and control are provided throughout the entire documents’ lifecycle.
- It restricts recipients from copying, editing, printing or forwarding documents.
- It sets document expiration dates.
- It applies watermarks to documents.
- It tracks each interaction with a document.
- It allows changing document permissions dynamically, giving users and administrators the power to wipe out documents at any time - even after they have been downloaded!
What is the WatchDox Advantage?
It is Easy
One of the biggest security challenges is to protect documents without affecting workflow and communication. Authorized recipients still need quick and seamless access to documents, despite the security measures that have been put in place. WatchDox is unique because it combines complete end-to-end document protection with unparalleled ease of use:
- Deploys quickly as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution1.
- Allows users to access and view documents securely, without requiring them to install any plug-ins or software.
- Allows users to access documents from any platform, including smartphones and tablets.
- Facilitates secure document sharing both inside and outside the organization.
- Integrates with enterprise systems (such as Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Salesforce.com and proprietary systems) to provide a seamless, friction-free solution.
It is Secure
WatchDox has you covered when it comes to protecting your company’s confidential documents from the cradle to the grave:
- Protects and controls documents throughout their lifecycle, preventing document leakage.
- Applies document protection policies at the organization or group level.
- Wipes out documents even after they have been downloaded.
- Provides full document tracking and audit trail for security and compliance purposes.
- Maintains enterprise-grade encryption and security, running in fully redundant, SAS-70 type II data centers.