Business Continuity Consultancy
What is business continuity?
Business continuity is the process that is designed to ensure the continued operation of the organisation should a seriously disruptive event occur.
How do you manage business continuity?
Business disruptions come in all shapes and sizes. To do well and recover whenever a disaster strikes, the organisation needs to be ready.
Effective business continuity management involves several key steps:
- 1: Risk assessment - identify potential threat scenarios
- 2: Understand the scenario impact - what would be the effect of the scenario on the business?
- 3: Determine recovery options - what assets are required to provide and support essential business services?
- 4: Formulate recovery plans – develop your resumption strategy, procedures and overall plans
- 5: Test – evaluate your recovery plans
- 6: Review – periodically check the scenarios, strategy and recovery plans, especially when changes to the business or its operating environment alters
- 7: Track & provide visibility – ensure that key staff are involved and have access and visibility to the business continuity management dashboard
Is your organisation ready to recover when disaster strikes? The DLP Business Continuity Assessment is an independent consultant led review by business continuity experts and cyber security experts, to assess and advise on your business continuity preparedness.
What does your organisation rely on for Business Continuity testing?
Is your organisation testing your identified threat scenarios to see if you can respond and recover in time? The DLP Business Continuity Testing service provides a range of business continuity testing to help validate your test scenarios to make sure you are prepared, should disaster strike.
Business Continuity Related Pages
DLP Business Continuity Assessment
An independent consultant led review by business continuity experts and cyber security experts, to assess and advise on your business continuity preparedness.Business Continuity Assessment
DLP Business Continuity Testing Service
Providing a range of business continuity testing to help validate your test scenarios to make sure you are prepared, should disaster strike.Business Continuity Testing Service
+44 (0)203 397 0142
DLP Assured Services Limited
152 - 160 City Road