Ransomware Recovery Readiness
Are you really ready for that ransomware attack?
Ransomware attacks strike fear into the senior management team. By unlawfully accessing your systems and encrypting your data, criminals will threaten the business especially if personal data is affected.
Key threats include:
- Potential permanent loss of data
- Potential loss of control of data
- Potential loss of intellectual property
If the data loss contains personal data the threats include:
- Potential further targeting via social engineering attacks using the breached data
- Potential fines from the data regulator
- Potential that the breached data is used by criminals to commit fraud
How prepared is your organisation to defend a ransomware attack? What would you do if hackers captured your data and held the organisation to Ransome?
The DLP Ransomware Protection Assessment is an independent consultant led review by cyber security experts to assess and advise on your preparedness should a ransomware attack occur.
+44 (0)203 397 0142
DLP Assured Services Limited
152 - 160 City Road