The DSP Toolkit Audit service provides an independent assessment of an organisation’s NHS Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) submission to NHS Digital.
The audit is suitable for NHS Trusts (Acute, Foundation, Ambulance and Mental Health), Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG)s / Integrated Care Systems (ICS)s, Commissioning Support Units and DHSC Arm’s Length Bodies seeking an independent assessment, as part of the Strengthening Assurance Framework from NHS Digital.
Also suitable for any Category 2, Category 3 or Category 4 Health and Social Care organisation requiring an independent assessment of their DSP Toolkit.
DSP Toolkit Audit Service Features
- Audits are undertaken by a 2-man team of experienced Infosec and privacy practitioners with full certifications including CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CIPP/E and others
- Practitioners have extensive knowledge and understanding of DSP Toolkit and good security practice, resulting from many years assisting clients in a wide variety of sectors including Healthcare, Finance, Pharmaceutical and others
- Auditor’s professional judgement will guide how the standard is met and audited as recommended in the framework
- Audit scope and terms of reference will be based upon the NHS Digital specification for Audit
- Auditors will examine and review the data security and data protection control environments and will make suggestions on potential improvements
- Any inconsistencies or associated risks identified during the assessment will be reported to the client
- Audit assignment will include a written Audit report and a debrief interview with the client
- Service tailored to the exact needs of your organisation
DSP Toolkit Audit Service Benefits:
- Provides independent assurance on the quality of the organisation’s self-assessment DSP Toolkit assertions submitted to NHS Digital
- Assessment is undertaken by information security and privacy experts
- Audit will validate the assertions made as to whether they meet the requirement of each item in the DSP Toolkit
- Helps highlight, understand and address data security and data protection risks
- Get up-to-date, independent guidance and advice on how to improve your information security and cyber security controls
- The assessment will consider the broader maturity of the client’s data security and data protection control environment
- Helps identify potential improvements to data security and data protection controls operating within the client and not just simply assess compliance with the DSP Toolkit
For queries and pricing details do contact us below to discuss.